– Outstanding opportunity to lease up to four (4) tenancies
– Corner site with multiple street frontages
– Located at the entrance of the popular Market Plaza and opposite Her Majesty’s Theatre
– Grote Street-facing showroom/restaurant with canopy, grease arrestor and gas connection of 180 square metres*
– California Street-facing eatery, (fully fitted) of 55 square metres*
– California Street-facing retail of 80 square metres*
– Small retail/office tenancy of 15 square metres*
Offering a diverse mix of ground-floor retail and hospitality tenants (some with full fitouts available) 65-71 Grote Street is an outstanding opportunity to secure one or more tenancies in Adelaide’s busiest and most popular hospitality precinct.
Located on the corner of Grote Street and California Street, the building is situated at the entrance to the enormously popular Market Plaza and Adelaide Central Market. Offering high amounts of foot traffic and tourist exposure to Her Majesty’s Theatre, the tenancy is ideally located for a range of retail and hospitality uses.
With options to collaborate with the owner to divide and customise the existing tenancies to suit your requirements, we are encouraging all interested parties to enquire with the leasing agents today.
For more information or to book an inspection of 65-71 Grote Street, Adelaide, please contact Saxon Smith or Nova Gaud from City Realty (RLA RLA 262 481).