– 170 sqm* hospitality tenancy with dedicated outdoor dining area
– Fully fitted with cold room, grease arrestor, fridges, canopy and joinery
– Operable windows to outdoor area
– Magnificent opportunity to capitalise on passing foot traffic in an iconic Adelaide location
– Perfect for coffee, breakfast and lunch trade
– Work with the Adelaide Festival Centre to create a new Adelaide icon
With a captive audience and as the only tenancy of its kind, City Realty on behalf of the Adelaide Festival Centre is pleased to offer this rare cafe/kiosk opportunity to active hospitality operators.
Comprising 170 square metres of indoor/outdoor tenancy area and fully fitted with all the major appliances, rarely is there offered such a unique opportunity to establish your business with uninterrupted views of the River Torrens and in one of Adelaide’s most renowned locations.
Situated between the Adelaide Casino, Adelaide Oval, King William Road and the Adelaide Convention Centre, the Elder Park Kiosk sees traffic from commuters, tourists and travellers and is the only tenancy in the vicinity established to offer hospitality services to the public.
For all enquiries or to book an inspection of the Elder Park Kiosk, please contact Saxon Smith or Cameron Garry from City Realty (RLA 262 481).