– Outstanding facility
– Offered for the first time in a decade with former tenants relocating to newly purchased Eastwood address
– Total tenancy area of approximately 1,169 square metres*
– 554 square metres* of office space
– 615 square metre* warehouse/car park
– High clearance warehouse currently utilised as 23+ car parking spaces
– Located only 2.4 kilometres* from the Adelaide CBD
– Ample natural light throughout
– Serviced by an array of public transport options
Located on the immediate fringe of the city and available for the first time in a decade, 85 King William Street is a pristine office/warehouse with a versatile floor plan suitable for an array of tenancy requirements.
Comprising a total of 1,168 square metres*, the building is dispersed into two levels of office space totalling 554 square metres with 615 square metres of warehouse area currently utilised as 23 car parking spaces. The building includes an array of attractive features including two high-clearance roller doors from the front and rear, three-phase power and a goods lift.
Suitable for both traditional office use as well as storage/industrial operations, 85 King William Street is available from mid-May 2023 and we are encouraging all interested parties to promptly register their interest in this outstanding tenancy.
For more information or to book an inspection of 85 King William Street, Kent Town, please contact Saxon Smith from City Realty (323 903).