City Realty is passionate about helping you find your new home; however, the safety of the wider community is our number one priority, therefore all potential tenants are asked to register to inspect this property. To register simply click ‘Book an Inspection Time’ (below) to see currently scheduled open inspection times. If no inspection times are listed, please register your interest so that we can advise you of new times as they become available. We politely ask that you adhere to all the current guidelines when inspecting properties to ensure the safety and well-being of everyone in attendance.
When location matters for your family, this is the home for you with nearby parks, playgrounds, a variety of shops, schools, transport etc.
If you like security for you an your family, this home has it all with sensor lights as you pull into the drive or walk out to the rear yard. Alarm system, roller shutters to the west facing windows.
Solar panels are booked to be installed on the home too, can you imagine the power savings you will have.
Features you will love:
Inside the home-
* Natural timber floors through out, so easy to keep clean and great for allergy sufferers.
* Light filled with westerly views, on a clear day you can see the sea near Outer Harbour, lets not forget the amazing sunsets as well.
* Main bedroom with built in robe and it’s own aircon will ensure a peaceful sleep.
* Bedroom 2 is located at the rear of the home and it too has it’s own aircon.
* Bedroom 3 has views to the west.
* Great size lounge room with it’s own aircon, Sunday’s relaxation time with good book or netflix.
* Separate dining area perfect for family dinners.
* Kitchen is very spacious with loads of cupboard space, dishwasher, pantry, everything a master chef could ask for. There are even views to the west, imagine cooking and taking in sunsets at dinner time.
* Bathroom with bathtub, just another way to relax with a bubble bath.
* Spacious laundry and 2nd toilet and more storage cupboards.
Outside the home-
* Verandah is great for entertaining any time of the year.
* Garage that consist of 3 areas, a workshop with a bench, areas 2 and 3 could be storage space or mancave with a bar!
* Up the stairs in the back yard there’s a garden shed for the lawn mower and other gardening tools.
* Grassed area is perfect for the kids and the fur baby to run around in.
* Off street parking for 5 vehicles or if you have a caravan or trailer, there’s lots of space.
* Solar panel booked for installation.
* Alarm system.
* Roller shutters.
* Sensor lights front and back.
* Pets Neg.
Make sure you add this home to the top of your list to view!
Water usage and supply charges apply.
To apply for this property please visit www.tenantoptions.com.au and follow the steps provided on screen.