City Realty is pleased to bring you this wonderful opportunity to secure yourself a stunning townhouse nestled along the forever popular Gilles St, surrounded by an abundance of convenient lifestyle amenities and transport options.
Step out your front door and take a truly short stroll to popular local amenities including The Arab Steed, Bar Torino and Chianti among others on the revitalised Hutt Street precinct!
The South Parklands are only a short stroll away, including a dedicated Dog Park to take your precious four legged family member (hello Winston!), as well as a fully enclosed play area for a young family to stretch their legs. Schools, IGA’s, Public Transport and CBD conveniences – the location truly speaks for itself.
At home, you will never grow tired of your grand north facing master bedroom which brings energy and light into your mornings while you sit in your private balcony enjoying a fresh coffee (or champagne…!) to kick start the day.
On ground floor you will enjoy a spacious kitchen with an island benchtop allowing you to face the lounge room during meal preparation and stay a part of the conversation, with the added convenience of a washroom.
A rare find (for the CBD) is your secure double garage for your prized motor vehicles or additional storage demands, tucked away at the rear of the property in a well-designed and thought through floorplan.
There is plenty to love but here are a few highlights:
* Grand master bedroom with ensuite, walk in robe and large private balcony
* All three bedrooms well apportioned, away from downstairs noise
* Space for study desk(s) for homework or working from home
* Secure, Double Garage with easy vehicle access – not to be taken for granted in the City!
* Brand new carpet and paint throughout so to ensure enjoyment from day one
* Great amounts of natural light, keeping this property nice warm in summer
* Open plan living area downstairs with a hidden laundry and separated toilet
* Private outdoor area with access from the living area
* Secure front gate
* Cafe’s, pubs, shopping, transport – all right on your doorstep.
A wonderful opportunity to secure your new home or a savvy investment able to draw interest from renters no matter the market conditions thanks to its style and location – this is one we are excited to open the doors to and let you see for yourself.
SA Water: $792.16 pa (approx.)
Community Fee: $500 pa (approx.)
ESL: $171.00 pa (estimate.)
Council Rates: $2,155.15 pa (approx.)
Year Built: 2001
Rental Assessment: $670 – $700 per week
Please contact Cameron Garry on 0458 427 792 for further information.