UNDER CONTRACT – Contact Agent for Similar Properties
– Fully-leased investment with three tenancies over three levels
– Building area of 366 square metres*
– Income of $110,000 per annum plus GST*
– Strong rental history
– Recent capital upgrade including full basement bar refurbishment
– First-floor undergoing substantial renovation and tenant fitout
– Front and rear access via Clubhouse Lane
– Situated in a prime Hindley Street location surrounded by development and activity
75 Hindley Street is an outstanding opportunity to purchase a prime three-level investment in the core of Hindley Street’s entertainment precinct.
Located between Leigh Street and Clubhouse Lane, the building benefits from outstanding exposure and foot traffic with front and rear access to its tenancies.
Including long-term leases in place to Wnderland Nightclub in the basement, Chinese Massage on the ground floor and a new tenancy on the first floor (also leased to the operators of Wnderland Nightclub) the building offers a strong return with stable income from each of its tenancies.
With plans in place by the tenants to renovate the first floor into a rooftop bar with an open-air vergola, the building is currently undergoing significant repositioning which will only increase its upside in years to come.
75 Hindley Street, Adelaide is available for sale with ‘Best Offers’ by 5:00pm on the 8th March 2023 unless sold prior.
For more information or to book an inspection of 75 Hindley Street, Adelaide, please contact Saxon Smith from City Realty (RLA 932 903).