This ever popular NRAS apartment will not last long, with its luxurious living and sought-after location – it is perfect for those studying, working professionals or retirees.
Located in the peaceful eastern corner of the CBD this presents a fantastic opportunity to gain access to inner-city living at an affordable price!
Available 8th September 2022.
City Realty is passionate about helping you find your new home; however, the safety of the wider community is our number one priority, therefore all potential tenants are asked to register to inspect this property. To register simply click ‘Book an Inspection Time’ (below) to see currently scheduled open inspection times. If no inspection times are listed, please register your interest so that we can advise you of new times as they become available. We politely ask that you adhere to all the current guidelines when inspecting properties to ensure the safety and well-being of everyone in attendance.
– Generously sized Main Bedroom with large built in wardrobe to neatly store anything and everything you need;
– Modern bathroom with 2-way access for your upmost convenience;
– Large open plan living/dining making it a delight to entertain your guests;
– Gorgeous views of the Adelaide Hills from your Loungeroom and Balcony;
– Stylish kitchen fitted with drawer-dishwasher and plenty of cupboards for ample amounts of space and storage;
– Each room has split system air-conditioning throughout for comfort all-year round;
– Neat European internal style laundry;
– Secure building with swipe card access.
To apply for this property please visit tenantoptions.com.au and follow the steps provided on screen.
No smoking or pets at the property.
Water usage and supply charges apply.
Property is Unfurnished.
No carpark included.
Electricity is via SAVANT only.
Please note these apartments are part of the National Rental Affordability Scheme (NRAS) therefore income eligibility criteria applies.
To be eligible for this NRAS property, your previous 12 months of gross income cannot be more than the following: single adult $54,643, couple $75,548, couple with one child $93,675.