This ever popular NRAS apartment will not last long, with its luxurious living and sought-after location – it is perfect for those studying, working professionals or retirees.
City Realty is passionate about helping you find your new home; however, the safety of the wider community is our number one priority, therefore all potential tenants are asked to register to inspect this property. To register simply click ‘Book an Inspection Time’ (below) to see currently scheduled open inspection times. If no inspection times are listed, please register your interest so that we can advise you of new times as they become available. We politely ask that you adhere to all the current guidelines when inspecting properties to ensure the safety and well-being of everyone in attendance.
– Double sized main bedroom with 2-way access to the main bathroom and built in wardrobe, all for your convenience.
– Second bedroom perfect for a guest room or study.
– Large open plan living/dining and kitchen with electric cook top and dishwasher.
– All main areas, including bedrooms are carpeted throughout for comfort.
– Each room has split system air-conditioning throughout for comfort all-year round.
– Neat European internal style laundry.
– Secure building with intercom access.
Seeking 12 Month Lease Term.
Please be aware that this property is as well under sale
No smoking or pets at the property.
Water usage and supply charges apply.
Property is Unfurnished.
No carpark included.
Electricity is via SAVANT only.
Please note these apartments are part of the National Rental Affordability Scheme (NRAS) therefore income eligibility criteria applies.
To be eligible for this NRAS property, your previous 12 months of gross income cannot be more than the following: single adult $54,643, couple $75,548, couple with one child $93,675.
To apply for this property please visit www.tenantoptions.com.au and follow the steps provided on screen.
*Click ‘Book an Inspection Time’ (on the right) to see currently scheduled open inspection times. Please register for any open inspections you will be attending or register your interest so that we can advise of new times/ unexpected changes*