The property is minutes to the popular Semahore Road shopping and cafe precinct.. With many schools, playgrounds and transport options
– Open plan kitchen with dishwasher, gas cooktop and plenty of cupboard space.
– Living area with sliding doors entering onto the backyard area
– Four bedrooms carpeted, with built in robes
– The main bedroom has walk in robe and ensuite
– Large main bathroom with bath
– Separate laundry
– Low maintenance, private gardens
Other features include
Gas Hot Water Service
More photos will be uploaded by Friday.
No smoking or pets at the property.
Water usage and supply charges apply.
Example: To be eligible for this NRAS property, your previous 12 months of gross income cannot be more than the following: single adult $54,643 couple $75,548 couple with one child $93,675. For your application to be considered you need to be able to provide evidence of your previous twelve months gross income.
To apply for this property please visit www.tenantoptions.com.au and follow the steps provided on screen.