Situated high on the corner of Light and Banes Road is where you’ll find this gorgeous family home.
The stunning uninterrupted valley views are to die for!
The location, well that makes this home even more attractive with walking trails, local playgrounds, schools, sporting facilities, public transport and more only moments away. Hop in the car and take a short drive to the local shops or an amazing dining experience at the Duck Inn.
Features too will love:
* Freshly painted throughout – white and bright to fit your choice of decor.
* New carpets to keep your tootsies comfy and warm.
* 3 bedrooms with great outlooks to wake up too.
* Main bedroom with big walk-in robe and ensuite.
* Light filled formal lounge and dining room/study space with amazing views and reverse cycled air conditioner for your comfort.
* Big balcony to take in even more of the amazing views – imagine grabbing a cuppa or a wine and enjoying the serenity.
* Kitchen with loads of cupboard space, dish washer and pantry. Plus let’s not forget the views while cooking up a storm.
* Meals area/2nd living area – perfect space for those yummy family meals.
* 2nd reverse cycled air conditional for more added comfort.
* Main bathroom with bathtub to relax after a hard day at the office or pottering in the big garden.
* Undercover entertaining area, just another great space to enjoy entertaining your family and friends.
* 3 car garage with roller doors plus room for at least another 3 cars in the driveway – the whole family will have no problems with off street parking.
All of these great features set on approximately 1100 sqm block.
Just think of what you could add to all this extra space and make it your dream home for 2023!
Equivalent Building Area: 252.10 m2
Land Size: 1099 m2
Council: City of Onkaparinga council
Council Rates: $453 pq (approx.)
SA Water: $180 pq (approx.)
ESL: $127 pa (estimate.)
Please contact Glynis Williams 0437 000 76 for further information.