This spacious property is looking for its new owner in the quiet streets of Murray Bridge.
The perfect family home, set within this lovely neighbourhood of Joy Crescent or an excellent addition to your investment portfolio to capitalise on quickly growing rental prices, this home offers a neat and tidy style of living with a low maintenance rear yard.
For investors, this property provides a high yield with approximately $25,520 in Gross Income per annum through NRAS until 14/12/2024. (Currently Tenanted) (more details can be provided on request).
Located within a short drive to Town Centre, Unity College & Local Shopping Centres, we look forward to opening the doors and sharing the following with you:
* Featuring four good sized bedrooms, two with build ins
* Generous Master bedroom with walk through robe to private ensuite
* Formal lounge that can also be used as a fifth bedroom
* Ducted Air Conditioning (included to all bedrooms)
* Private and low maintenance courtyard
* Open plan kitchen/ living, with floating floors and large windows to the backyard for great natural light
* Generous three-way central bathroom with a bath for the young family
* Double garage with single door access to rear courtyard
* Stunning frontage with minimal maintenance requirements
* Quiet, friendly neighbourhood environment
* Short travel time to Town Centre
* Murray Bridge Shopping Centre, including Coles, Drakes, Big W & Aldi.
* Currently tenanted to a secure long-term tenant.
* Lease End Date 28/07/2023
With quick and easy access to Adelaide, this property provides both the enviable lifestyle and amenities of the Murray Bridge region.
We look forward to opening the front door and inviting you in to secure this wonderful property. This will not last long.
SA Water: $160.33 pq (approx.)
ESL: $93.35 pa (approx.)
Council Rates: $2,407.00 pa (approx.)
Year Built: 2014
Current Gross Income: $25,520 (including NRAS Incentive)
NRAS End Date: 14/12/2024
Please contact Stephen Keenihan on 0415 408 208 for further information.