Available: Monday 15th August 2022
City Realty is passionate about helping you find your new home; however, the safety of the wider community is our number one priority, therefore all potential tenants are asked to register to inspect this property. To register simply click ‘Book an Inspection Time’ (below) to see currently scheduled open inspection times. If no inspection times are listed, please register your interest so that we can advise you of new times as they become available. We politely ask that you adhere to all the current guidelines when inspecting properties to ensure the safety and well-being of everyone in attendance.
Two-bedroom unit perfectly located at the rear of a small group of units, creating the perfect quiet & peaceful living environment. Within walking distance to cafes, stores, schools & public transport, this home is sure to impress.
Features you will love include:
– Two good sized bedrooms with plenty of natural light.
– Main bedroom includes built in robe for all your storage needs.
– Light filled lounge room complete with wooden floorboards.
– Spacious kitchen with gas cooking and plenty of cupboard space for storage.
– Dining area off kitchen, perfect for entertaining.
– Bathroom includes a separate bathtub & shower.
– Separate laundry with access to yard for convenience.
– Air conditioning in both lounge room & master bedroom for year-round comfort.
– Single car port to keep your car out of the elements.
This home is one that you will not want to miss out on!
– No Pets at the property.
– Water usage and supply charges apply.
To apply for this property please visit www.tenantoptions.com.au and follow the steps provided on screen.