You’ll love this property with neutral colour tones throughout and moments from Adelaide’s best café strips including The Parade, Hutt Street and Rundle Street.
Features the following
– Main bedroom features a private balcony perfect to enjoy your morning tea/coffee, plus a walk in robe and an oversized ensuite
– Bedrooms 2 and 3 have built in robes for your convenience
– Ceiling fans in all bedrooms for your comfort
– Main bathroom located upstairs with easy access for bedroom 2 and 3
– Downstairs you’ll find the laundry with space for an under bench washing machine and dryer, plus access to a 3rd toilet for added convenience
– Kitchen features a gas stove, loads of cupboards plus a pantry and a dishwasher to free up those evenings
– Large open plan living room with plenty of room to set up a lounge, study and dining area adjacent the kitchen for ease
Other things we love;
– Ducted heating and cooling throughout for all year comfort
– Shaded outdoor entertaining area
– Access from the rear laneway to the two car garage, to keep your car out of the weather
– Garage also has room on the sides for storage
– Alarm system available for you to have monitored if you wish for added security
No smoking and no pets.
Water usage and supply charges apply.
To apply for this property please visit www.tenantoptions.com.au and follow the steps provided on screen.