If you are in the market for your first investment property to start your portfolio or maybe add to your existing one, then look no further, here it is!
If you’re a nester, looking for a place to call home then this could be your new address!
You’ll be in walking distance to the Tramline, Primary School and Library and short distance to Trinity College and the Gawler Bypass leading to Gawler with so much more. Let’s not forget the famous wineries and vineyards of the Barossa Valley only minutes away.
There is plenty to love about this property:
* 4 large bedrooms.
* Master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite.
* Bedrooms 2,3 and 4 all have built in robes.
* Kitchen with gas cooktop and heaps of cupboard space for all your culinary needs.
* Huge light filled open plan living area with split system air-conditioning.
* 2nd living area at the front of the home makes an ideal study, sitting room or a dining area just like the tenant has.
* Three way main bathroom with a bathtub.
* Garage with drive through access.
* The backyard big enough for the kids to play in and small enough to maintain easily.
* Currently tenanted to a secure long term tenant of 7 years through City Realty.
* Lease renewal due November 2022.
Year Built: 2013
Equivalent Building Area: 171.10m2
Land Size: 468m2
Council: Town of Gawler
Council Rates: $535.69 pq (approx.)
SA Water: $180.24 pq (approx.)
ESL: $113.75 pa (estimate.)
Please contact Glynis Williams 0437 000 761 or Stephen Keenihan on 0415 408 208 for further information.