City Realty is proud to bring this wonderful opportunity to secure your own home or add to your investment portfolio, in the popular and fast-growing family neighbourhood of Plympton.
On entering this home, you will immediately appreciate its generously apportioned living spaces and inclusion of natural light thanks to its height within the building.
A perfect first apartment for those wanting to escape the current high pressure rental market and find a property to make their own, an ideal ‘last home’ purchase or an excellent addition to your investment portfolio to capitalise on quickly growing rental prices, this apartment offers a neat and tidy style of living with excellent transport options to both the CBD and Beach.
We look forward to opening the doors and sharing the following with you:
* Very generously apportioned open plan kitchen/living area
* Ample sized bedrooms with great natural light to both rooms
* Private balcony to enjoy your morning coffee or an afternoon beverage
* Upgraded and modern bathroom to ensure you are comfortable
* Reserved Carpark right in front of the building entrance
* Neat and tidy with a great spacious feel
* Lift Access to each floor (49 Units in total)
* Short travel time to Adelaide CBD or Seaside Glenelg
* Walking distance to Kurralta Park Shopping Centre, public transport, and local shops
The current tenants are vacating early September and the opportunity is there for an owner occupier to move straight in or for our Property Management team get your investment started with a fantastic new tenant and rental return.
SA Water: $146.66 pq (approx.)
ESL: $98.70 pa (estimate.)
Council Rates: $251.95 pq (approx.)
Strata Fee: $1,088.75 pq (approx.)
Year Built: 1969
Please contact Cameron Garry on 0458 427 792 or Stephen Keenihan on 0415 408 208 for further information.