City Realty is passionate about helping you find your new home; however, the safety of the wider community is our number one priority, therefore all potential tenants are asked to register to inspect this property. To register simply click ‘Book an Inspection Time’ (below) to see currently scheduled open inspection times. If no inspection times are listed, please register your interest so that we can advise you of new times as they become available. We politely ask that you adhere to all the current guidelines when inspecting properties to ensure the safety and well-being of everyone in attendance.
A rare find! Classic bungalow three bedroom home with huge backyard and swimming pool!
This large family home offers a flexible floorplan of 3 bedrooms with separate lounge or a 4th bedroom if needed. With beautiful, landscaped gardens, freshly painted walls, endless storage and swimming pool, all members of the home will be catered to. Located in the very popular suburb of Prospect and surrounded by quality homes with commanding street presence, you’ll be the envy of your family and friends in your new home.
Close proximity to Prospect Road which contains an abundance of dining and shopping options to suit all your needs. There’s even a gym right at the end of your street, a medical clinic within walking distance and public transport options from Prospect, Churchill and Regency Roads, how convenient is that!
This property is also zoned for Adelaide Botanic High School and Adelaide High School.
– Honey coloured timber floors throughout for easy living and cleaning
– Beautiful sunroom at the front of the property for your plants or an extra spot to lap up the sun
– 3 Great size bedrooms, master with walk-in-robe plus built-in-robes and bedrooms 2 and 3 with built-in-robes for all your storage needs
– Separate lounge perfect for late night movie sessions
– Dining and family area adjoining kitchen with views over the stunning backyard
– Kitchen with plenty of cupboard space featuring a gas oven, stovetop and dishwasher for the chef of the home
– Ducted air conditioning and gas heating for all year comfort no matter the weather outside
– Separate bathroom and toilet for extra convenience
– Large laundry with multiple storage areas to suit all of your needs
– 2 to 3 car carport with auto roller door for added security and additional parking in the driveway
– Freshly painted walls and landscaped front gardens for that ‘new’ feeling
– Small pet negotiable via application
A must see family home that you’ll be sure you don’t want to miss out on!
No smoking at the property.
Water usage and supply charges apply.
To apply for this property please visit www.tenantoptions.com.au and follow the steps provided on screen.