City Realty is pleased to bring you this wonderful opportunity to get your foot into the Adelaide CBD market without sacrificing apartment size or car parking opportunities!
Located along the quickly evolving South Terrace and adjacent the playgrounds, parks and sports fields of the South Parklands this home presents as an opportunity for a savvy investor looking for an opportunity to create added value and return down the line, or for a future owner occupier to grab now with a view to moving in once the current tenancy concludes.
Here’s what we love:
* Two large bedrooms, with room for a study desk in both rooms
* Private balcony access to the Master Bedroom with loads of light
* Multiple balconies allowing fresh air to flow into the apartment
* Open plan kitchen and living space with natural light from the East
* Generous Kitchen with upgraded kitchen benchtop and storage space
* On site dedicated car park for ease of access
* Zoned for the Botanic High School and Adelaide High School
* Within walking distance of the Central Markets
* Off Street Car parking space for Residents (non-reserved only)
Currently leased until the 4th of February 2023 at $300pw to a long term and stable tenant, opportunity exists to improve the return with some cosmetic upgrades or a complete renovation to take advantage of the hot rental market.
SA Water: $568.40 pa (approx.)
ESL: $110 pa (estimate only)
Council Rates: $1,100.50 pa (approx.)
Strata: $3,816.00 pa (approx.)
Apartment Floor: 2nd
Year Built: 1970
Please contact Cameron Garry on 0458 427 792 for further information.