Ergo has quickly become one of Adelaide’s most loved inner city apartment hubs. This happy, thriving community of residents adore the proximity to the Central Markets and ‘foodie’ South West quarter of the City.
Within a short stroll to Uni SA, Adelaide Uni, RAH, Tafe, Rundle Mall, Rundle Street, China Town and everything the City centre has to offer!
City Realty is passionate about helping you find your new home; however, the safety of the wider community is our number one priority, therefore all potential tenants are asked to register to inspect this property. To register simply click ‘Book an Inspection Time’ (below) to see currently scheduled open inspection times. If no inspection times are listed, please register your interest so that we can advise you of new times as they become available. We politely ask that you adhere to all the current guidelines when inspecting properties to ensure the safety and well-being of everyone in attendance.
This fantastic apartment could be yours – Enquire today!
Features to love:
– Spacious main bedroom conveniently provided with ceiling fan and built-in robe for comfort all year round.
-Additional second bedroom with built in robe for storage our personal belongings.
– Generous open plan living, dining & kitchen area – making it a breeze for entertaining;
– Modern kitchen with Ceasarstone bench tops & electric appliances;
– Reverse cycle air conditioning providing comfort all year round;
– Sparkling clean bathroom equipped with laundry;
– Secure video intercom and access;
– Private balcony offering a magnificent views perfect for your morning coffee.
To apply for this property please visit tenantoptions.com.au and follow the steps provided on screen.
Property is Unfurnished.
No smoking or pets at the property.
Water usage and supply charges apply.
Please note these apartments are part of the National Rental Affordability Scheme (NRAS) therefore income eligibility criteria applies.
To be eligible for this NRAS property, your previous 12 months of gross income cannot be more than the following: single adult $54,643, couple $75,548, couple with one child $93,675.