– 227 square metres*
– Outstanding street presence with high ceilings and abundant natural light throughout
– Open-plan composition with kitchen facilities
– Possibility to be divided into multiple retail tenancies as small as 50 square metres*
– Opportunity for additional mezzanine floor
– Dual frontage to Currie Street and the lobby
– Excellent incentives and fitout contributions available
– Hospitality and F&B uses considered
– Attractive rental rate and terms offered
One of Adelaide’s most grand and imposing tenancies, 30 Currie Street offers an outstanding opportunity for retailers to capitalise on this immaculate shopfront in the heart of the Adelaide CBD.
Boasting high ceilings with ample natural light throughout, 30 Currie Street is an open-plan tenancy with options for one or more operators to lease the entire space or a portion of it.
Located between Adelaide’s famous laneway precinct, the tenancy is between Leigh Street and Peel Street and offers opportunities for a wide range of retailers or F&B users.
Activate this space with support from the owners and fitout contributions available to suitable applicants.
For more information or to book an inspection of 30 Currie Street, please get in touch with Saxon Smith or Nova Gaud from City Realty (RLA 262 481).