City Realty is proud to bring this wonderful opportunity to secure your own home in the family neighbourhood of Evanston Gardens.
The perfect first home for those wanting to escape the current high pressure rental market and find a property to make their own or an excellent addition to your investment portfolio to capitalise on quickly growing rental prices, this home offers a neat and tidy style of living for the next person.
Located in the quiet streets of Evanston Gardens with access to the Gawler Bypass or M2 for smooth travel to Adelaide CBD. Short distance to Evanston Gardens Primary School, Evanston Gardens Library, Tambelin Railway Station, and Karbeethon Reserve this is one not to miss.
* Main bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite for privacy
* Bedroom 2 & 3 with built-in-robe
* Main bathroom with bathtub for the kids. Separated toilet
* Laundry with plenty of linen space & storage
* Light-filled open plan living/dining area with split system for cosy living
* Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances, gas cooktop, dishwasher and island bench.
* Private courtyard with low maintenance
* Single garage with space for another in front of the garage
We look forward to opening the doors to this beautiful property and hope to see you there.
SA Water: $146.65 pq (approx.)
ESL: $91.55 pa (approx.)
Council Rates: $1,510.75 pa (approx.)
Year Built: 2013
Please contact Stephen Keenihan on 0415 408 208 for further information.