City Realty is pleased to bring you this wonderful opportunity to secure yourself a tightly held home and add your very own eco-friendly footprint in the Architecturally designed, Eco Friendly and Award-Winning Whitmore Square apartments.
Nestled on the edge of Whitmore Square and in the same complex as one of the best and most trendy cafe’s in Adelaide in ‘Troppo’, this townhouse in the sky offers a refreshing point of difference with its earthy style and materials, split level living and Eco-Friendly features which together meld perfectly to create a sense of ‘home’ and pride in where you live.
Step out your front door and take a truly short stroll to the Central Markets, Gouger Street eateries, multitude of small bars, iconic drinking holes and coffee shops or rest up under the very underrated and recently further upgraded Whitmore Square – the options are endless.
It is only in this location that you can relax under large Moreton Bay Fig Trees or get active thanks to Whitmore Square’s Basketball Ring, Table Tennis table and giant Chess Board and then finish off with a ‘Kangaroo Pastrami Sourdough Bagel’ from Troppo or a refreshing SA made Carbon Zero Sparkke IPA from Sparkke brewery!
There is loads to love about this home but here are some favourites:
* Eco Friendly Design (see below for further information)
* North Facing with room to move on your private balcony
* Top floor, ‘end’ apartment with only one neighbour and Sturt Street views
* Two large and even sized downstairs bedrooms on entry, ceiling fans to both
* Ample room for furniture in the entry level open plan kitchen/ dining zone
* Large built-in study/ work desk or similar for all things 2022
* Freshly painted with light bouncing around
* Underground secure carpark with natural air flow throughout
Architecturally designed to include a comprehensive range of proven Ecologically Sustainable Development (ESD) initiatives to minimise environmental impact, the Whitmore Square apartments also offer:
* 7 Star average rating under the AccuRate system, across all apartments
* Solar Energy in the form of Photovoltaic Panels, with a 6-kw thin film system
* Water Conservation via basement water tanks with a capacity of 40,000L
* Concrete block floors and walls of high thermal mass
* Native landscaping using Australian plantings
* Deliberate design to maximise winter sun and minimise summer sun
A wonderful opportunity to secure your new home or a savvy investment able to draw interest from renters no matter the market conditions thanks to its uniqueness – this is one we are excited to open the doors to and let you see for yourself.
SA Water: $670.80 pa (approx.)
Strata: $5,180 pa (approx.)
ESL: $88.00 pa (estimate.)
Council Rates: $1,591.55 pa (approx.)
Year Built: 2010
Please contact Cameron Garry on 0458 427 792 for further information.