Available 6th October 2022!
City Realty is passionate about helping you find your new home; however, the safety of the wider community is our number one priority, therefore all potential tenants are asked to register to inspect this property. To register simply click ‘Book an Inspection Time’ (below) to see currently scheduled open inspection times. If no inspection times are listed, please register your interest so that we can advise you of new times as they become available. We politely ask that you adhere to all the current guidelines when inspecting properties to ensure the safety and well-being of everyone in attendance.
Zoned for Adelaide High School, Adelaide Botanic High School and Walkerville Primary School. Close to a range of private schools, and only 10 minutes to the city!
Previously updated throughout. This beautiful, character filled home offers a flexible floor plan catering to a range of lifestyles, allowing for up to six bedrooms, or a home theatre, office space, formal dining room, or teenage / parent retreat.
– Up to six good sized bedrooms for the whole family
– Upstairs master bedroom with large walk in robe, and ensuite/ two way bathroom that’ll leave you feeling like royalty
– Beautiful balcony to unwind in after those long days
– Bright open plan family/dining/kitchen area overlooking good sized rear yard so the whole family can be together
– Formal lounge with bay window, perfect for entertaining
– Character features including stained glass, decorative fireplaces, polished floorboards and ornate ceilings that make the home feel extremely unique
– Kitchen with dishwasher, gas hobs and wall oven (with lots of storage space) for the chef of the home
– Additional storage includes under stair cupboards and two linen cupboards for all your belongings
– Gas heating and ducted evaporative air conditioning + wall air conditioner downstairs to keep you comfortable no matter the weather outside
– Large main bathroom with separate bath and shower catering to the rest of the home
– Separate laundry with an abundance of cupboard space so all your items have their own space
– Attractive, easy to maintain gardens for you to enjoy
– Double garage for the family vehicles or an extra storage area if you prefer
No smoking or pets at the property.
Water usage and supply charges apply.
To apply for this property please visit www.tenantoptions.com.au and follow the steps provided on screen.