Available: 3rd February 2023
This generously sized family home is tucked away in a quiet and beautifully looked after street and is only a pebble throw away from the Wayville Showgrounds, perfect for the all year-round Sunday Markets.
As you walk through the entrance you are greeted by the inviting light-filled space. This Grand property offers low maintenance living with character features such as high ceilings, gorgeous LED lighting windows and wooden charm.
• Spacious Living area providing plenty of room to entertain your guests.
• Triple-sized Master Bedroom featuring large walk-in robe, for all your storage needs.
• Spacious second and third bedrooms both include built in robes, you can even enjoy your morning coffee out on the balcony.
• Two bathrooms including ensuite, both are charming and antiqued style.
• Additional toilet downstairs for added convenience.
• Character filled kitchen fitted with dishwasher, stainless steel appliances and gas cooking. Perfect for cooking up a storm!
• Ample amounts of storage throughout providing no room for clutter.
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning to all rooms throughout, providing comfort all year-round.
• Double automated garage with internal access, plus an additional allocated park alongside the front; a treasure to have during the September Show-Time.
• Newly installed irrigation system to the outdoor area, the grounds will simply look after themselves!
This home promotes a quality relaxed feeling where you can lounge out on the newly landscaped outdoor area and watch the children play around.
Close to Goodwood Primary School and other sought after public and private schools, the Unley shopping precinct, only minutes to the CBD and public transport and only a short commute to Glenelg Beach.
Water Usage & Supply Charges Apply
To apply for this property please visit www.tenantoptions.com.au and follow the steps provided on screen.