City Realty is proud to bring this wonderful opportunity to secure your own home in the popular and fast-growing family neighbourhood of Andrews Farm.
The perfect first home for those wanting to escape the current high pressure rental market and find a property to make their own or an excellent addition to your investment portfolio to capitalise on quickly growing rental prices, this home offers a neat and tidy style of living with a generous rear yard ready for a new lease of life.
Located on a quiet street away from local thoroughfares, this home boasts:
* Master bedroom with walk in wardrobe and ensuite bathroom
* Large rear yard with a real opportunity to design your bespoke outdoor space
* Open plan kitchen/ living, with large windows to the rear yard to watch the kids play
* Generous central bathroom with a bath for the young family
* Additional lounge for Movie Nights or a work from home space
* Secure Garage with room for an additional car parked off street
* Neat and tidy frontage with low maintenance requirements
* 370m2 allotment with a southern facing aspect at the rear
* Having multiple local shops within minutes, some include Eyre Village Shopping Centre, including Drakes and Cellarbrations Liquor Store
The Barossa Valley is within easy reach and the M1 has connected Andrews Farm to the CBD like never before making this a wonderful location to balance work and play options.
The rear yard is a blank canvas and only your imagination can limit the impact that you can have in connecting this wonderful space with the open plan kitchen and living zone adjacent.
We look forward to opening the front door and inviting you in to secure this wonderful property, available for immediate occupation.
SA Water: $142.10 pq (approx.)
ESL: $120 pa (estimate)
Council Rates: $TBC pq (approx.)
In Zone Schools: Mark Oliphant B-12 and John Hartley B – 6
Please contact Cameron Garry on 0458 427 792 for further information.