City Realty is passionate about helping you find your new home; however, the safety of the wider community is our number one priority, therefore all potential tenants are asked to register to inspect this property. To register simply click ‘Book an Inspection Time’ (below) to see currently scheduled open inspection times. If no inspection times are listed, please register your interest so that we can advise you of new times as they become available. We politely ask that you adhere to all the current guidelines when inspecting properties to ensure the safety and well-being of everyone in attendance.
This 3 bedroom home is located in a quiet street between the city and sea. You will have everything at your doorstop from transport options only minutes away, local primary/secondary schools to choose from with just a short drive to the pristine beaches of Glenelg and Brighton. Only short distances to Westfield Marion Complex, Castle Plaza Shopping Centre, Park Holme Shopping Complex and Marion Swimming Pool.
– Master bedroom with walk-in-robe and ensuite
– Bedrooms 2 & 3 with built-in-robes for your convenience
– Main living area consists of an open plan which incorporates family room, dining and kitchen for that spacious feel
– Kitchen with gas cooktop, electric oven, dishwasher and ample cupboard/pantry space
– Reverse cycle air-conditioning to the living area, providing all year-round-comfort
– Separate toilet
– Bathroom with shower and bath
– Access to the double garage is made internally, also leads straight out to the rear yard
– Rear yard with pergola arear for entertaining with an added bonus of a shed tucked away nicely for extra storage
– Alarm system
*7 month lease*
*Ceiling fans to be installed in the bedrooms*
No Smoking or Pets At the Property at the property
Tenant to pay water usage and supply.
RLA 262481-This advert contains information and imagery which is believed to be accurate based on City Realty sources and/ or inspections of the property before or at the time of advertising. Prospective tenants or other parties should make their own enquiries about the validity and accuracy of this information and view the property before making any leasing decisions.