– Unique tenancy situated in the heart of a residential suburb
– Opposite newly constructed railway station, playground and Marion Aquatic Centre
– 67 square metre tenancy with secure enclosed yard/outdoor dining of 220 square metres*
– Ideal cafe opportunity to service locals and commuters
– Excellent exposure to Marion Road
A rare tenancy perfect for operators seeking a unique space in a beautifully upgraded area, 1 Dwyer Road offers a versatile space suited to a range of cafe, retail and display yard operators.
Formerly a car yard and later an art dealership, the tenancy offers a small retail shop of 67 square metres with approximately 220 square metres of enclosed yard area.
Located immediately opposite the newly installed Oaklands Park Railway Station, the Oaklands Park Playground and the Marion Aquatic Centre, the tenancy is uniquely located set back from Marion Road making it accessible with surrounding street car parking.
Securely fenced and with security systems installed, 1 Dwyer Road is an ideal opportunity for a creative retailer to capitalise on new government infrastructure and a captive residential audience.
For more information or to book an inspection of 1 Dwyer Road, Oaklands Park, please contact Saxon Smith or Nova Gaud from City Realty (RLA RLA 262 481).