City Realty is passionate about helping you find your new home; however, the safety of the wider community is our number one priority, therefore all potential tenants are asked to register to inspect this property. To register simply click ‘Book an Inspection Time’ (below) to see currently scheduled open inspection times. If no inspection times are listed, please register your interest so that we can advise you of new times as they become available. We politely ask that you adhere to all the current guidelines when inspecting properties to ensure the safety and well-being of everyone in attendance.
This fabulous 3 bedroom unit is so homely and secure you’ll want to move right in at the open inspection!
In a group of 3 units, with private front and back gardens, and a lock-up carport and toolshed it really has it all.
Things we love about this property:-
* The main bedroom and 2nd bedroom have sliding door robes, and all 3 bedrooms have ceiling fans and carpet.
* The kitchen is a decent size with a good amount of bench space and has electric cooktop and wall oven.
* The large lounge/dining room has timber laminate flooring and a gas heater.
* Lovely bathroom has a separate shower and bath (spa jets don’t work).
* There is a separate toilet and separate laundry for convenience.
* Ducted heating and cooling for year-round comfort.
Don’t miss out on inspecting this little gem of a property which really is neat as a pin!
Close to Marryatville Primary and High Schools to name a few, Marryatville Shopping Centre, and Norwood and Burnside Shopping Centres are only around the corner!
No smoking or pets at the property.
Water supply charges apply.
Covid-safe practices apply at open inspections.
To apply for this property please visit www.tenantoptions.com.au and follow the steps provided on screen.